Sunday, July 26, 2009

A New Start

Well, I've decided to revive my blog. I really love writing, and if some of my friends who have as many or more children than I do can blog, so can I! I'm going to start with a goal of blogging every Friday and Sunday at a minimum. If I'm able to do it more often, then it will be a pleasant surprise. As most of you know, since my last (and first) blog post, we have moved to a new city and had a thrid child, Joshua, who is now 4 months. Things are still wild and crazy at our house, but we're adjusting! Sometimes (ok, most times) the laundry doesn't get folded the same day it gets washed, and the trash can may be overflowing before it gets emptied, but we have the three biggest blessings any married couple could ask for!

My sister in law Robin has also revived her blog, so I am using her as inspiration. She suggested that I post my weekly meal plans here, as she is doing. For right now we are only doing meal plans for supper, so here is my plan for this week:

Mon. 7/27 - Crockpot roast with carrots and potatoes, salad
Tues 7/28 - Honey mustard chicken, mixed veggies, diced potatoes
Weds 7/29 - Pizza, salad
Thurs 7/30 - Busy day Italian Chicken, salad
Fri 7/31 - Crockpot potato soup with lentils
Sat - go shopping!

No comments: